Get Your Home Cleaned in Time for Spring this Year
One of the best ways to make sure that your home is cleaned in time for spring is to opt for affordable and professional area rug cleaning in Columbus. When it comes to a thorough cleaning of your home, you can reap all sorts of benefits, including reduced allergies and disease caused by mold or animal dander. Read on for more.
Get stuck into the cleaning of your home
The first part of spring cleaning is where you need to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Take a couple of days off work, stock up on cleaning essentials and get to it. Stock up a cleaning caddy with furniture polish, rags, a squeegee, scrubbing brush and an anti-bacterial spray. Start from the back of the house:
- In bedrooms, pick up anything off the floor. Put away clean laundry and throw dirty clothes in a hamper. Make the bed, and wipe and polish all surfaces. Vacuum carpets.
- In bathrooms, spray the shower and bath with anti-bacterial cleaner, empty bins, hang up towels and wipe mirrors and faucets with Windolene.
- Living rooms and kitchens need a vacuum, a mop and a wipe-down of all surfaces. Polish all wood. Clean the windows with vinegar and newspaper.
Get the professionals on the job
Have a professional cleaning company come in. Make sure you book for all your deep cleaning services to be done, including:
- Deep cleaning of all area rugs to remove animal urine and stains;
- Deodorizing of all area rugs to give your home a fresh and clean fragrance.
Heirloom Rug Cleaning specializes in these types of services. Not only this, but we also offer Oriental rug repair as well as fringe cleaning and restoration. We are passionate about what we do, contact us today for a spring-fresh home!